The Pi-Traffic light provides a fun and easy way to add three 10mm LEDs to your Raspberry Pi project. The red, yellow and green LEDs give visual feedback to the Raspberry Pi GPIO. The Pi-Traffic light can also be used as a tool to learn about controlling the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins.
• Red, Yellow and Green 10mm LEDs
• Compatible with Pi Models A, B, A+, B+, 2, 3 and Zero
• Uses only four of the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins leaving the remaining GPIO pins for your project
• LEDs connected to GPIO pins 9,10 and 11
• Mounts vertically to the Raspberry Pi GPIO header
Distributors please contact us for pricing and availability.
Width = 0.75 inches
Height = 2.09 inches
• Pi-Traffic light installation – http://wiki.lowvoltagelabs.com/pitrafficlight
• Pi-Traffic light programming example – http://wiki.lowvoltagelabs.com/pitrafficlight_python_example
• Pi-Traffic Schematic (PDF)